We have GREAT news! We are resuming ALLERGY SHOTS!! We are open for injections beginning May 7 at our Chesterfield and Ladue locations. Shots will be given BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call our offices at 314-878-2788 (Chesterfield) or 314-725-8844 (Ladue) to schedule your injections.
-South County will begin Friday May 8.
-Progress West will begin Thursday May 14.
-Waterloo will begin Monday May 18.
Please READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING IN ENTIRETY as there are many adjustments and restrictions to our usual protocol that we feel are necessary so that we can provide allergy shots safely and responsibly.
ALL allergy shot patients are asked to:
- Take your temperature before coming in and please show a screenshot of your reading to our staff.
- Stay home if you have been ill, traveled domestically or internationally in the past month, or come into contact with anyone who has had or is suspected of having COVID-19.
- Wear a MASK covering nose and mouth throughout your stay in our office.
- Come unaccompanied. If your child is the allergy shot patient, one parent/guardian can accompany him/her. Please no additional family members.
- CALL FROM YOUR CAR once you have arrived in our parking lot. We will let you know if we are ready to have you come into the office. There may be a slight delay. Please be patient as we are diligently cleaning after each patient leaves and that may take more time than anticipated.
- Have your arm readily available for our staff to administer the injection. We would like to avoid any extraneous physical contact beyond administering the shot and will not be able to assist in rolling up sleeves. This is true for children as well.
- If you have asthma, bring your rescue inhaler with you (i.e. ProAir, Ventolin, etc.).
- Bring something to occupy your time for your wait after receiving your shot. All books and magazines have been removed from our office.
- Please note we will be giving injections at most on an every 2 week basis. Our wait times will remain 30 minutes for allergy shots, 60 minutes for venom, and up to 2 hours for Xolair.
- Please understand that our staff may refuse to give your injection if any of the above requirements are not met.
There are such unprecedented times and we know that we are asking for unprecedented things. Thank you for your understanding and helping us provide the best care for you, our staff and our community.
Your friends at Allergy and Asthma Care of St. Louis